Monday, June 23, 2014

Free Silver Jewelry

Free Silver Jewelry<br /><br />We are taught to always beware of something free. There is always a catch. You get that email about a free iPod, and you end up having to refer one million friends and make a couple hundred dollars in purchases, and then you might get your iPod. So when I saw a website advertising free silver jewelry, I was more than a bit skeptical. I asked her if she tried it and she assured me that she did in fact receive the jewelry and that it was of excellent quality. So Im still waiting for a catch. Did they sell her information? Did she suddenly start receiving a ton of email and snail mail? Surprising, no.<br /><br />While you do have to pay for shipping, it is a mere $5.99. Not bad for a piece of silver jewelry with genuine or in some cases, simulated gemstones delivered to your door.<br /><br />I had to try this. Being interested in jewelry and being a bargain hunter, I had to see what I had been missing out on. I ordered one peridot ring and was very impressed with it. I proceeded to order more pieces, expecting something to go wrong. I was shocked at what you could get for only paying shipping. While some department stores have gemstone and silver rings on sale for $10 to $20 frequently, I found that the gemstones in these pieces were of higher quality. Overall, I was extremely impressed.<br /><br />While it would have been nice to be able to just look through a catalog and order many pieces, I found their format fun and addicting. Only four items are shown on the screen at one time. Every 5 minutes, one item leaves the screen and one new item appears. This gives each item 20 minutes of time to be shown, provided that stock doesnt run out. I quickly began watching this site while doing other things, checking the site every 20 minutes, and in general, becoming addicted to this format. I think it is rather fun and entertaining.<br /><br />The site claims to be up for the purpose of introducing products to the public. At various time intervals, products change and new products are offered. Once I think I have seen everything, something new always shows up.<br /><br />The ordering process is very simple. You have the option of paying by Paypal or credit card, which I found very convenient. They will notify you when your jewelry is shipped. You receive great jewelry by mail generally in approximately one week. The jewelry is great and you are hardly paying anything for what you are receiving.<br /><br />But as with all things, free or otherwise, there are a few downsides. If you do not live in the United States, you will not be able to order free jewelry. You cannot cancel an order, correct a shipping address, or pay by mail. You may also find that you see many rings you would like, but most will not be in your size. This is because each style of ring is only made in one size. Also, if you happen to miss ordering an item because you either just checked the website too late or you did not make up your mind quickly enough, you will have to wait for the item to come back on at a later time. Orders also can not be combined to save on shipping, although, this shouldnt present much of a problem as the shipping is so inexpensive.<br /><br />Despite the few minor drawbacks, I found this site to provide a fun and enjoyable shopping experience, along with quality products. And the best part, you only pay shipping and handling on anything you want. So start shopping for silver for free! I believe that you too will enjoy this experience.<br /><br />Published by Valerie Hansen<br /><br />I enjoy a variety of hobbies from playing the harmonica to creating polymer clay creations. I also volunteer my time with both marine mammals and guinea pigs. I guess you could say I have a very wide varie.

No comments:

Post a Comment